This article and video demonstrate how to operate a cassette toilet and how to empty the cassette in a Mobilvetta Motorhome.
- Close the toilet flap after every use to avoid spillage/odour while driving.
- An open flap will prevent the toilet cassette from being able to be pulled out of the toilet compartment.
Using a Dump Station:
- Always use gloves
- Dump your black waste/cassette first and then your greywater
- Leave the dump station tidy
- Find dump stations by using the campermate or NZMCA app
Next Lesson:Click here for lesson six: Drop-down bed - Mobilvetta Kea P