This article explains how to fill your fresh water tank and how to empty your grey water tank
Fresh Water Tank Instructions
To fill your fresh-water tank:
- There is a flap on the outside of your motorhome.
- Lift the flap and you will see a blue water cap.
- To open the cap, you push it in and turn (cap lock must be in an unlocked position).
- Pop in your hose and fill it up.
- When it's full, water will back-splash back from the inlet.
- Replace the blue cap by again pushing in and turning. You can lock this cap if you wish.
- Empty the water from the fresh-water tank if you are not using it for a while.
- To do this you roll under the motorhome driver’s side and you will see a blue tap – turn the handle anti-clockwise to dump the water from your freshwater tank – see photo below of what it looks like:
Greywater Tank Instructions
To empty your grey water tank:
- Locate the brown hose from the plastic container in your boot or locker.
- Locate the greywater outlet on the outside of your motorhome.
- See below video clip of what it looks like and how to attach the hose and open the outlet:
- Always empty your grey water after your travels or whenever you can.
- Please only empty your grey water at dedicated grey water dumping stations.
- Ensure you rinse the brown hose after you have emptied the tank and keep it in the plastic container.
- To ensure your grey tank does not start smelling, be careful what goes down your sink drain. Wipe down greasy plates with a paper towel then wash them and don't let food waste go down the sink.