The heater failed to ignite:
- Pull the 20amp heater fuse and wait 30 seconds before re-fitting it.
- Clear the faults on the gauge by resetting it and try the heater again.
- Repeat this fix a handful of times if the fault reoccurs.
- If still not working after many attempts then check the fuel pump and fuel source.
Electrical fault at heater:
- Check if fuses are blown first - replace if necessary and determine what has blown the fuses.
- If fuses aren't blown then check main harness is fully plugged into the heater.
||Temperature sensor failure
Temperature sensor failure detected:
- Ensure the supplied resistor has been fitted to the wires on the heater labelled "temperature sensor" on the heater loom. (2KW Heater only)
|Lock out mode
The heater has faulted too many times and gone into lock mode.
- Perform a full heater reset by removing all fuses for 30 seconds then re-fitting them.
- Clear all the faults on the controller by resetting it.
- Then try running the heater again.