This article explains how to operate the slide-out in a TrailLite motorhome
If your motorhome has a slide-out they are very easy to operate and require no maintenance. Any issues please contact the Service Centre on 0800 872 455.
- To push slide-out out press and hold SLIDE-OUT on the Finscan control panel until its fully out.
- To pull it back in press and hold the SLIDE-IN button until the slide-out is fully in
- Do not leave it halfway, only all the way out or all the way in
- ALWAYS make sure before taking it out and bringing it back in that there is nothing jamming it:
- Your power socket cover is not in the way, no branches on top, obstacles in the way, parked too close to another vehicle etc.
- Avoid parking under trees, debris could fall onto your slide-out canvas
- Do NOT push your slide-out out on stormy rough weather nights. The motorhome will be fully functional with the slide-out still in.
- Make sure your slide-out is in before driving off.