This article and video explains how to empty your grey and black water tank
Instructions Grey Water Tank
- Remove the lid on our grey water outlet and attach the grey water hose (make sure it is all the way clicked in)
- The greywater hose is in the side exterior locker. This is a dedicated waste management locker - click here to learn more
- Then open the valve by pulling out the handle.
- Once drained close the valve by pushing the handle back in, detach the hose and attach the lid.
Instructions Black Water Tank
- Remove the lid on your black water outlet and attach the black water hose (make sure it is all the way clicked in)
- Then open the valve by pulling out the handle
- Once drained you can also drain the grey water tank through the black water tank. Leave the hose attached and then open the valve between the grey and the black water tank by turning on the MACERATOR button on the Finscan.
- Please Note: It is important that the black water tank is empty before you do this to avoid flooding of the tanks!
- The greywater will then be drained through the black water tank and will give it a rinse at the same time.
- Once drained close the valve by pushing the handle back in
- Detach the hose and attach the lid.
- Then close the valve between the tanks by turning off the MACERATOR button on the Finscan.
- Please Note: The MACERATOR function does not macerate (waste is macerated while being flushed into the black water tank) it operates the valve between both tanks.
- You can also drain each tank separately too.
What to do if your grey water tank isn't reading levels correctly
Click here to learn more about your exterior shower