This article and video demonstrate how to operate the TV and satellite dish in your Benimar motorhome.
All Benimars purchased from TrailLite come with an automatic satellite dish and an NZ supplied and fitted tv.
- Ensure you are not parked under or near any high trees or buildings as this could interfere with your signal
- Always ensure your dish is down before you drive off. If you forget to put it down, when you start your engine it should come down automatically (you should hear a beeping indicating the dish is lowering)
- Check that your TV bracket is locked back before you drive
If you are storing your motorhome in a shed, remove the TV’s 12volt power supply from the socket, so that when you turn on the 12volt on your control panel your satellite dish will not go up and hit the roof.
- Click here to our troubleshooting guide if your TV isn't working
- Click here to our troubleshooting guide if your satellite dish isn't working