This article will explain how to complete a full truma heating and hot water system reset if no other troubleshooting has helped fix the error codes.
Start by restarting the display unit
- If you are experiencing multiple errors on your Truma Control panel and the error message continues to display – press and told the black button for a few seconds until it shuts down.
- Leave it off for 5 minutes then try again.
If this doesn't clear the error, you need to do another re-set on the Truma unit
- You will find the Truma unit underneath one of the seating areas
- Remove the cover from the unit once you have located it
- Make sure you remove your 240-volt connection if plugged into mains!
- Locate the long brown button
- Push it in and hold it down until you see an orange LED light up
- Remove your finger the replace the cover
- Please note: You may need to repeat the process up to 3 times.
If you continue to have error codes after these re-sets, please contact our TrailLite Service Centre.