This article explains how to fill your fresh-water tank and how to empty your grey water tank.
Fresh Water Tank Instructions
To fill your fresh-water tank:
- There is a flap on the outside of your motorhome (see photo below)
- Lift the flap and you will see a blue water cap.
- To open the cap, you push it in and turn (cap lock must be in an unlocked position).
- Pop in your hose and fill it up.
- When it's full, water will back-splash back from the inlet.
- Replace the blue cap by again pushing in and turning. You can lock this cap if you wish with your locker key.
To drain the water from the fresh-water tank you remove the squab and lift the cover. Unscrew the red cap and will see a handle. Lift the handle and pull up the bung to drain the water from your tank as per photos below:
Greywater Tank Instructions
To empty your grey water tank:
- Locate the brown hose from the plastic container in your boot or locker.
- Locate the greywater outlet on the outside of your motorhome.
- Always empty your grey water after your travels or whenever you can.
- Please only empty your grey water at dedicated grey water dumping stations.
- Ensure you rinse the brown hose after you have emptied the tank and keep it in the plastic container.
- To ensure your grey tank does not start smelling, be careful what goes down your sink drain. Wipe down greasy plates with a paper towel then wash them and don't let food waste go down the sink.