The video below demonstrates how to bring down the bed in the cab area of your Mobilvetta K-Yacht motorhome.
The ladder for the bed will be located in your boot. Before you bring the bed down, ensure the two front seats are folded forward (refer to the video below).
- The bed can be left made up with sheets, duvet and pillows.
- The 2 square black panels on the right-hand side of the roof are the lights.These are touch lights.
- Ensure the seatbelt it secured once the bed is put away.
Double Bed in K-Yacht 79
The Island bed in the K-Yacht 79 model can electronically be moved up and down. The controls for this is in the boot locker (see below a photo of the control panel).
- Before you operate the control panel in the boot locker, remove the bedding from the sides of the bed. Just untuck and ensure the bedding is clear on the sides. If this is not done, it will overload the circuit and the fuse will blow.
Electric Drop-Down Bed in K-Yacht 80
Below details how to operate the drop-down bed in the Mobilvetta K-Yacht 80 motorhome.
Please watch the instructional video before you operate.
- Ensure the area is clear before the bed is bought down. Depending on how far you want to bring the bed down, you can stop half-way and use the ladder, or lower the table and remove the back seat squabs and bring the bed all the way down to just above the seats.
- When raising the bed back to the roof remove pillows.You can leave the bed pre-made up with your duvet and blankets.
- On the roof there are 2 black square panels – these are the touch lights
- There is manual winder in your bag if your battery goes flat and you can't put the bed away manually.
Single/Double Bed in K-Yacht 85