This article and videos demonstrate how to operate the windows and blinds in the Mobilvetta Kea P motorhome.
You have 5 different types of windows in your motorhome:
- Standard window - on the sidewalls of the motorhome and other blind types
- Standard roof vent
- Wind Up Vent
- Sky Vent in Cab
- Front Cab Curtains
Photo below of Front Cab Curtains:
- Do not pull the blinds across when you are travelling and make sure they are safely locked back in place.
- Ensure all vents and windows are firmly shut when travelling.
- Do not use brushes when cleaning the windows, just a soft micro-fibre cloth - no chemicals. Using even a hint of dishwashing liquid or chemical will void the warranty on your windows.
- Be gentle opening and closing windows and blinds