This article and video demonstrate how to operate the TV and satellite dish in your Benimar motorhome.
All Benimars purchased from TrailLite come with an automatic satellite dish and an NZ supplied and fitted tv.
- Ensure you are not parked under or near any high trees or buildings as this could interfere with your signal
- Always ensure your dish is down before you drive off. If you forget to put it down, when you start your engine it should come down automatically (you should hear a beeping indicating the dish is lowering)
- Check that your TV bracket is locked back before you drive
- Click here to our troubleshooting guide if your TV isn't working
- Click here to our troubleshooting guide if your satellite dish isn't working